Saturday, October 8, 2011

Show Us Your Life - Pets!

Herman - My grumpy old man :) He is 18 years old this month. He is a 11 year VAS (vaccine associated sarcoma) cancer survivor. He has been in renal failure for 4+ years, on sub-q fluids for the past 3 years and holding his own still. He's part siamese and quite the talker... especially at 2am when he starts screaming "I wanna go out". He doesn't go out alone (we do take him in the backyard during daylight hours haha), but even after 18 years he still screams it.. and yes, it sounds exactly like he's saying it LOL.








Molly, Momo - She is our 4 year old love-bug. She loves to be loved. She never found her voice and I am constantly worried someone will shut her in a closet or something and we'd never know because, while she meows - or does the motions lol, nothing comes out.

This was her reaction to the baby... WHAT is THAT?! lol









And I can't leave out Sadie - She passed away a few months ago due to nasal cancer. She was rescue and I'm still not sure who rescued who. Did I save her or did she save me? She was abused prior to coming home to us, but she ended up being the best dog EVER! I miss her like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment