Sunday, October 9, 2011

Apple Cinnamon Rolls!

I've been craving apple-cinnamon ... well, apple cinnamon anything really! Why is it so hard to find apple-cinnamon stuff? Anyway, apple-cinnamon rolls have sounded really good to me, but it started raining even worse as I came out of CVS today so I didn't feel like making another stop at the grocery store.

I came home and realized we had some Grands Cinnamon Rolls.... I also knew we had some cinnamon apples with granola! Hmmm.





I chopped the apples up really small.





Then I pushed down the center of the cinnamon rolls, added a spoonful of the apple mix to the middle of the rolls.




Baked as normal..






Added the icing and ENJOYED!





Yummy, but next time I think completely homemade ones using my cinnamon apple recipe would be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment